Drakontas is the leading worldwide provider of mobile team collaboration, shared situational awareness tools to the public safety and law enforcement sector. Our software is used by teams around the world in public safety, search & rescue and humanitarian relief operations. Join our team and put your talents to work to make a positive difference in the world by helping these first responders do their jobs more quickly, safely and effectively.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of professional mobile development experience.
Be ready to enhance the team by bringing your passion and unique knowledge to the table, and we will enhance your skills by doing the same and challenging you to learn more.
This position will be located at our new office in Blue Bell, PA (VEVA Campus)
Applicants should send their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Technology experience we’re looking for:
- Mobile Development Experience For iOS and/or Android
- Experience with React/React Native Framework
- HTML5 and CSS3
- General knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, RESTful APIs
- Understanding of version control tools (Git)
- Beneficial Skills:
- Experience with Mapping or GIS technology such as OpenLayers, ArcGIS, Google Maps, etc.
- Experience with Redux
We expect that:
- You aren’t just an amazing engineer; you’re an entrepreneur who loves to build things and talk to the people who use them.
- You are flexible in your technology choices and use the right tool for the job.
- You have the passion and knowledge to engage in discussions about various technologies.
- You understand the importance of delivering value to the business and the user.
You can expect:
- To work for an established company with a startup-like environment.
- Exposure to international customers and technology partners
- Fair-market compensation and full health benefits.
- High-end laptop as your development machine.
- To be challenged in many ways across many disciplines.