Drakontas is the leading world-wide provider of mobile team collaboration, shared situational awareness tools to the public safety and law enforcement sector. Our software is used by teams around the world in public safety, search & rescue and humanitarian relief operations. Come join our team and put your talents to work to make a positive difference in the world by helping these first responders do their jobs more quickly, safely and effectively.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated engineer to join our team to help us push our products forward. As a DevOps and Support Engineer, you will:
- Set up and maintain server infrastructure (both AWS and On-premise)
- Automate various procedures, including deployments, configuration, and testing
- Provide customer training and support
- Support sales team demos and trade shows
- Troubleshoot reported problems
This position will be located at our new office in Blue Bell, PA (VEVA Campus)
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of operations experience.
Be ready to enhance the team by bringing your unique knowledge to the table, and we will enhance your skills by doing the same and challenging you to learn more.
Applicants should send their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology experience we’re looking for:
- Linux Expertise – CentOS or RedHat Preferred
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience using VMWare or other virtualization technologies
- Experience with Jira/Git
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Principles
- Python Experience
- Shell scripting
- Quality Assurance/Software Testing Experience
We expect that:
- You aren’t just an amazing engineer; you’re an entrepreneur who loves to build things and talk to the people who use them.
- You are flexible in your technology choices and use the right tool for the job.
- You have the passion and knowledge to engage in discussions about various technologies.
- You understand the importance of delivering value to the business and the user.
You can expect:
- To work for an established company with a startup-like environment.
- Exposure to international customers and technology partners
- Fair-market compensation and full health benefits.
- To be challenged in many ways across many disciplines.